Saturday, December 28, 2013

VIDEO: I Plan To Be President Of U.S Not Nigeria – 11-Yr-Old Nigerian Ambassador



http://omoooduarere.blogspot.com/2013/12/video-post-i-plan-to-be-president-of-us.html

Nigerian-American documentary movie maker, Zuriel Oduwole, who is also a global ambassador and among Africa's 100 many influential people of 2013, has said she programs to become the leader of the United States of America.

Speaking in an interview on TVC, she said:

 “I like to become the president of America not Nigeria because if I’m the president of Nigeria I may be able to affect Nigeria and two other countries but if I’m the president of America, I’ll be ale to affect all the other countries of the world, including Africa.”
“I do plan to retire at 19, so that when I’m older, I can go ahead and achieve my other goals,” she said. “I also plan to play basketball when I get older,” she said.

The youngster also said she has been getting good responses from everyone else for her challenge, which has taken her to various countries round the world.

The Nigerian question girl advocating for training for the ex child in Africa at age 10 previously became the youngest individual ever interviewed by Forbes. Today Zuriel is 11 and she has been appointed Ambassador in Tanzania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook