Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ask TON: 'I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Brother' What Do I Do?



I was suspicious that my wife was having an affair - but was even more devastated to find out that the culprit was my brother.
My wife and I were school sweethearts and we’re now both 41. My brother is 36, single and a bit of a skirt-chaser. We’ve always had a love/hate relationship. He and my wife both work for my parents’ property business and I’m in Insurance.
My wife seemed to change when she hit 40. She suddenly started to have her hair done every week and would go out with her friends, but she always drove so she never got home tired.

She started running in her spare time and really looking after herself. I didn’t complain – she looked great. But she didn’t seem interested in me and she always had an excuse to not have sex. Her mobile phone never left her side and I began to think she had an interest in somebody new.
The electricity blew in the office one afternoon and I had no option but to close shop until the electrician could come in the next day. I drove home and was surprised to see my wife’s car outside the house.
I went inside and called out but there was no reply, but when I went upstairs to change, I was horrified to find her in bed with my brother. I lunged at him and he hastily got dressed and ran out.
We’re still under the same roof but not speaking. When I see her with our two-year-old daughter, I just cry. I feel so crushed. I don’t see a future.
What do I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook