Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pastor Tunde Bakare Finally Reveals Ugly Secrets In Nigeria





Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly has finally spoken about experience as a running mate to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari at the 2011 general elections.

It was El-Rufai who had encouraged him to be Buhari’s running mate but he was careful. “ Everyone who had been assistant to Gen. Buhari died before him. Tunde Idiagbon is gone, Okadigbo is gone, Ume-Ezeoke is gone, why do I want to go and put my head in a death sentence.

“ I need to know what is responsible for that, so I can’t just jump, I will need to pray through. I told Gen. Buhari the same thing I am saying now.
Continue..

“The day before the final submission of names, former President Olusegun Obasanjo told El-Rufai that he was ready to support Buhari if he could drop me and replace me with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as his running mate. El-Rufai ran to me, that this was what Obasanjo said.

“ The three of us were in the same hotel but in different suites. We went straight to Gen. Buhari and I said to him that breakthrough had come. I told him I had not filled the form and that there were five reasons why he must take Okonjo-Iweala.

“General Buhari looked at me and said did Obasanjo speak to you and I said no that he spoke to El-Rufai and I believe him.
“And he asked El-Rufai to repeat everything Obasanjo said to him and he did. He said to El-Rufai that well, you have worked with him and I have worked with him too, he would have something up his sleeves which we don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook