- In December 2011 an Algerian based CIA wing gave out 40 million Naira as a planned Long term partnership with boko haram with PLEDGE TO DO MORE.
- On June 29, 2009 a United States cable leaked by wikileaks showed that the CIA public predicted the onslaught of deadly terrorist attack by boko haram, i.e even 2 months before boko haram started terrorist actions.
- Disregarding advices from experts the us armed Saudi Arabia who in turned armed Libyan rebels that in turn armed Malian rebels and Boko Haram, a chain tactically predicted by the CIA. US=>SA=>LIBYA=>BOKO HARAM.
- Spy files a wikileak document indicates that SS8 a surveillance company in the us was producing viruses(Trojans) that hijack individual computer and phones (iPhone,blackberry,android etc), take over the device, record its every use, movement,GPS info and even sights and sounds in the room it is in. This software was however bought by the and used as tools by the CIA in its eavesdropping games on Nigerian politicians, thus detecting corrupt practices. As good as that may sound, but whichever politician refused to hijack policies in favour of the US was made to face financial espionage or “corruption charges”.
- It is however remarkably outstanding or rather coincidental how Nigerian SSS agents personal information,including address,bank information,mobile numbers,etc were leaked and published on the web when the sss where jointly working with the CIA to gather intelligence boko haram thus compromising the identity/security of the agents as well as that of their family.
- it is also important to note the “miraculous escape of kabiru Sokoto” from a secret top security facility whose location was known to the CIA.
FOCUS ON TERENCE P. McCULLEY, AMBASSADOR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN NIGERIA.
For this we are dedicated to ferreting out information and plan counter actions against any untoward moves by the United States Government in Nigeria. In this endeavour we are fortunate to count on the support of well placed functionaries of the United States Government and other highly informed sympathizers who supply us with valuable inside information on the intentions of the United States Government as it affects Nigeria.
These persons are themselves alarmed and appalled by the fact that the Government machinery of the United States has been hijacked by rogue elements denying the vast majority of American citizens their fundamental constitutional rights as envisaged by the founding fathers of America. Needless to say that these persons among who are those who served America diligently are aghast at the foreign policy of the American government which purports to act in protection of the American people but in reality protects the corrupt corporate elements that have taken America and Americans hostage.