Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oscar Pistorius recounts moment he shot his lover at his home



Oscar Pistorius broke down in court today as he talked about the moment he shot & killed his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp via a toilet door at his Pretoria home. Oscar claimed he was paralyzed with fear thinking an intruder had entered the  house before he opened fire via a locked toilet door.
Now which girlfriend locks herself in her boyfriend's toilet at 3am each day if she's not trying to flee from someone? And how will you not check your girlfriend is safe & around you before  you begin firing shots? I don't buy this, but anyway below is how he describe what happened..
"I wasn't sure where to point the firearm. My eyes were going between the windows and the toilet. I stood for some time. I just stayed where I was and kept on screaming. Then I heard a noise from inside the toilet that I perceived to be somebody coming out of the toilet. Before I knew it, I had fired four shots at the door." He said. Continue after the break.
Random Post:
Scandal: Video of Popular former Run's Chick, LINDA's Complete N*~kED Dance To Song up To Fiancé pop up online 
Ukraine Crisis Part 2 - Live Update: Exposing the U.S. Corporate Interests Behind Coup 
Video: "I'am a married man; don't shout on me", Banky W, other Arik Passengers Protest
Like Us On facebook

Describing the events leading up to Reeva's death, Oscar said Reeva cooked him dinner and they ate together at around 7pm. He went to his room just before 8pm and opened the balcony because it was "very humid". He said he fell asleep between 9pm and 10pm, then woke up in the early hours of 14 February because it was "extremely warm" in the bedroom.
"I noticed that the fans were still running and the door was still open. Reeva was still awake. She rolled over to me and said 'Can't you sleep my baba?'", to which I replied: "No I can't, not tonight".
He said he grabbed a fan, locked the sliding doors and then drew the curtains. He then returned to the room and heard the sound of "window sliding open". He thought the noise was coming from someone who had climbed inside the house from the bathroom window.
It was at this point that I heard a window sliding open in the bathroom. I heard the window hit the frame. I thought that a burglar had got into the house. I think I initially just froze. That's the moment that everything changed.
The first thing that ran through my mind was to protect Reeva and I and to get my gun. I rushed as quick as I could, with my hand in front of me, at times touching the floor before grabbing my firearm from underneath the bed.
At that point I just wanted to put myself between the person who had gained access to my house and Reeva. I slowed down and had my firearm extended in front of me. I whispered to Reeva to get down and phone the police.
As I entered where the bathroom passage is, I was overcome with fear. I screamed at the person to get out. I screamed at Reeva. I was constantly aware this person could come at me at any time. I did not have my legs on. Just before I got to the bathroom, I heard a door slam. It could have only been the toilet door. It confirmed that there was a person or people inside the bathroom.'
'I got to the entrance of the bathroom at the end of the passage where I stopped screaming. At this point I was certain that the intruders were in the bathroom.
I had my pistol in my right hand and peered into the bathroom.I didn't have much mobility on the tiles. I had my pistol raised to the corner of the entrance of the bathroom. I noticed that the bathroom window was open. I was with my back against the wall. I wasn't sure if the intruders were in the toilet or around the corner at that point. Then I heard a noise from inside the toilet that I perceived to be someone coming out of the toilet. Before I knew it I had fired four shots at the door. My ears were still ringing - I couldn't hear anything - so I kept shouting for Reeva to phone the police."
When I didn't hear anything from Reeva, I panicked. I didn't want to believe it could be Reeva inside the toilet. I didn't know what to do. I kicked the door. I was crying out, I was screaming. I used my cricket bat to smash down the toilet door and found Reeva. I have never screamed like that. 'I said "Oh, Reeva". I sat over her and cried."
Who believes him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook