Sunday, March 16, 2014

X-rated image with Muna Obiekwe: see the picture and judge me — Biola Ige Opens up



It appears we're finally hearing what we expected of the actress to say, "the picture is just a photoshop".  Beautiful actress, Biola Ige has to bail her way out from the mess she put her self giving flimsy reasons that people don't like  her and she often not appreciated but believes in her self and her ability. To sum up, she termed the sucking and smooching picture as the work of her haters. Hmm, what would you anticipate of anyone? Nevertheless, she admitted to the facts she can act n*de and please what more could be the argument? She could definitely be the one in the scene. Well, we're not denying her any privileged of doubt. In the interview with Vanguard, she said it all. Continue after the break.


This picture about you and Muna Obiekwe smooching obscenely: is it a clip from a movie or what?
That picture is not part of the production I was involved in, with Muna, and if people want to confirm, they should   go and watch the movie. The name of the movie is ‘Pregnant Hawkers’.

That movie came out two years ago, and, at that time, I was still battling with the thyroid I had .There was a defect in my eyes too.One of my eyes was bigger than the other .I will just like people to go and watch the movie and let me know their opinions and  what they think of the movie.

How did that picture come about, because both of you were pictured smooching?
All I   know is that there was nothing like that, nobody in his right senses will do that in front of the cameras .I just want people to go and watch the movie ‘Pregnant Hawkers’ and   if they see something like that  in the movie, then, they can judge me and label me anything they wish.

So, are you saying the picture is a product of photoshop or what?
Yes, that is what I think it is, because   what I know is that, I shot that movie two years ago, and I and Muna didn’t do anything like that. It must have been photoshopped.

Even   though you claimed not to have done what the picture portrayed, can you do something similar to that in a movie?
Not something like somebody sucking my chest, but I can definitely come out of the room cupping     my breasts in my hands and deliver     my lines and do my work and go in.

What you are saying is that you can do a bit of nudity without having sex on set?
Of course, I can. It’s my job. What I want people to understand   is   that acting is about impersonating somebody else’s character. In order to play that character you have to bear in mind that you are no longer yourself, and you have to do the extraordinary in order to be able to bring the character to life.

The problem we have in Nigeria is that once you do that, people will start saying you are wayward, forgetting the fact that this person is just showing you a picture of a non existent character. That is why I am not taking this whole picture thing too hard. I don’t even care. It’s already out .What they are doing now is to promote the movie for the producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook