Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV!



I am a very troubled man and I don’t know if I am doing the right thing by writing you this letter. I have been unfaithful and I am paying the price  for it. I really don’t know where to start. I met this nice beautiful God-fearing lady and we have been dating for 2 years now and she has changed my life. I decided to pop the question last year with the intention of getting married this December. Would you believe we have never had sex until 2 weeks ago when we did our engagement? That is how special she is to me thus I was ready to wait. to rewind my story, early this
Continue..
year, I bumped into my ex-girlfriend of two years ago at a corporate event outside town, it was a 3-day event and I bumped into her on the second day. We spoke at length during dinner time and I told her about my marriage because I realized she was coming on to me. The night ended early for the two of us because my fiancé called and I was glad she did. On the last day, we had a closing party and I got a little tipsy but not drunk to not know what I was doing. My Ex continued flirting and this I must shamefully admit, I got very turned on. She whispered into my ears that she

had a wedding gift for me in her room and I foolishly followed her. And it happened. After sex, I disgracefully crawled out of her bed and went to my room. I was so ashamed I could not even say goodbye to anyone and I left at dawn back to  Accra. Fast forwarding to now, I have kept this as a secret and a regrettable mistake for months but they say the evil that men do lives after them… hhmm Naa, I decided to go do a full body test after I started feeling funny some

days ago only to find out I was HIV positive. I called my ex because I suspected she gave me the virus and she told me that, that was the wedding gift she had for me. I am so broken Naa, I am so sad, and I feel like committing suicide. If I broke my fiance’s virginity and made love to her two weeks ago after our engagement, then  this means I could have infected her. I don’t know what to do, how do I tell her I might have infected her? How do I tell her I cheated on her months ago and got infected. Hhhmm Naa, I need help what should I do because at this moment,

I could drink poison and avoid seeing the hurt in my fiance’s eyes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook