Saturday, October 19, 2013

"I don't mind showing certain areas of my body",says Ella Mensah




Would you act unclad for almost any reason?

No, I don't see why I should. Fine, I don't mind showing certain areas of my body, especially when playing a seductive role. I could wear a bottom short or even a net top. But I'll never go unclad, not even for ten million dollars! What's the essence?
Continue after the break

What's your relationship with your colleagues like?

I'm cool using them, though not everybody will like you. Some will smile at you and whenever you turn, they just hiss. But I respect them, especially the senior ones. We're okay.


That are those you appear up to in the industry?

In Nigeria specifically, I'll like to stay the shoes of Genevieve. She's  so endowed, I like her brand. After so several years, she still remains a household name. Though I can't be her, I'm an alternative person, I'm Ella. I recently desire to become something similar or even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook