Thursday, October 31, 2013

Actress Liz Anjorin Talks about dumping Christianity for Islam




Popular actress Liz Anjorin surprised many recently when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced the web. She later announced that she was changing her religion from Christianity to Islam. She also dropped the name Elizabeth and announced that she want to be addressed as Aisha, in light with her new religion. Liz has finally exposed why she made the decision..

Continue to see what Liz tells City People after the break.

"It just happened in a miraculous way which I have now been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday & decided to alter my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian. My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went along to church because of my father. I didn't have a choice at the time but I've always had interest in Islam so immediately my dad died I switched over to my mum's religion. It is just a religion I really like so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz continues to be my name and I'll continue steadily to utilize the name to do movies.


Related Video/Photo Post:
Wow!!! Lovely: Watch What This Couple Did On Their Wedding Day (VIDEO)
Video: S-EXUAL HARRASSMENT Display  Sparks Social Media Outrage In Saudi Arabia
TRUE STORY: How This Woman Was Forced To Do it With A Dog And A Horse For Money




No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook