Monday, August 26, 2013

Veteran actor Lere Paimo finally talks about his state of health.



Chief Lere Paimo, MFR, popularly known as Eda, is the acting Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners (ANTP).  The veteran thespian recently visited the Tribune House, in Ibadan to debunk rumours doing the rounds on his state of health.

What do you think is responsible for the rumours doing the rounds that you were paralysed and even dead?
Those who are spreading the rumours are agents of devil. They have been doing this for so long. Despite the fact that they were cautioned, they still went ahead to peddle false rumour on social media that my health condition had gone from bad to worse and that I am dead. 


Continue After The Break.

I think one of the things that brought about this is the crisis between the factions of the leadership of the association. They want to tarnish my image because they felt I am supporting the other faction. As you can see, I drove myself to your office all the way from my house. Can a paralysed or a dead person drive? I want to thank God that their wish did not prevail over me, the rest should be theirs. I am hale and hearty; I am neither paralysed nor dead. I want to use this medium to clear the air and inform my fans and the general public that nothing is wrong with me. I am very sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook