Saturday, August 17, 2013

He kicked my stomach when I was pregnant because I refused to sleep with his cousin



Ayoola Soola, 35, has asked the Alagbado Grade A Customary Court to dissolve her marriage. The unemployed mother of four complained that her husband, Seun Soola, is a contractor and travels a lot, but does not bother about the upkeep of the children.
Continue...
She told the court that they got married in 2001. She stated further that whenever she asks him for money for the family’s needs, he would say that he has not been paid. She said that he could be away from the house for up to two or three months. She told the court that her husband is adulterous and that he is dating a woman in their neighborhood and another lady in the house where they live.
And when she asked him why he was carrying on in this scandalous manner, he and his lover picked up a fight with her. “The two of them stabbed me with a broken bottle. He has turned me into a punching bag.
One day, during one of my pregnancies, he kicked me in the stomach and attempted to strangle me because I refused to sleep on the same bed with his bed-wetting cousin,” Ayoola narrated.
She complained further that he does not have regard for her family. When he is summoned by her family to settle their differences, he is usually rude to them. She told the court that she does not love him anymore and wants the marriage dissolved. She also wants her husband to be responsible for the upkeep of the children, as he has not been taking care of them.
The respondent, Mr. Seun Soola was not in court during the hearing of the case. The court president adjourned the case till Monday, 9th September 2013 for judgement

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook