Sunday, June 30, 2013

''I Have Had $-éx With 5 Different Men Since I Got Married 3 Years Ago, My Husband Has No Idea''



I know my story will lead people to attack me but I will appreciate any help I can get.

I got married to my loving husband in April 2010. Although at first, I was not really in love with him, but because I was growing older, and I could not find worthwhile man from my religion and tribe, my parents introduced me to him and pressured us into marriage.

Initially I had an affair, it absolutely was a mistake. I ran into my ex and we exchanged Blackberry pins. We chat all the time and at that time, I was not really happy in my marriage so I encouraged him. Right after, we started to hang out and started sleéping together. He eventually moved from Lagos to Abuja so that ended our affair.

Since that time, I experienced several flings with four more men including my friend's husband. I currently have two children with my husband but Personally i think unsatisfied.

Continue After The Break.

My husband is quite loving and kind, and I have cultivated to love him but I'm incapable of stop this extra-marital affair. The sad thing is that my husband has no idea what is going on. I never give him any reason to suspect. I delete all my phone messages although he does not check my phones. I make certain I cover my tracks because I wish to keep my family together.
Recently I talked to my Pastor who encouraged me to help keep praying and fasting but this isn't helping because  still keep my men outside and I still see them.
I know I need to stop, but I don't know how. Please Help.
Rachael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook