Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (A MUST READ)



I decide to share this controversial “revelation” for one simple reason:
"While I was growing up in Port-Harcourt, a Pastor with spiritual gift made some very worrisome exposé about one of the late Pastor’s that was mentioned in this latest revelation. What was said about his “secret dealings” has troubled my heart for many years because I know the Pastor who made the exposé personally. He is not one who talks anyhow."
PLEASE READ THE SCARY REVELATIONS BELOW…..

In an interview a man identified as Brother Sadiq, who was allegedly shown hell after a forty day fasting said, “The Lord said ‘come with me’ and the next thing I saw is that we were walking together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, ‘this is the place you wanted to see, don’t be afraid because of who I will allow you to see, and what I will show you’

…the Lord said I will allow you to talk with three men who were top preachers from your country but are now in hell’…the first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International)…the next person I talked with was Baba Paul Gindiri (New Life for All)…the next person I spoke with was Pastor Philip Mokungah (Oasis Church, Plateau state)… 
“While I was talking with him, I also saw a woman who was a very popular female preacher from Nigeria – She introduced herself saying, “See me, see me, see me, Bimbo Odukoya,” but I was not allowed to talk to her but she was allowed to talk to me. She said what brought her there was secret sin, though she did not state what the secret sin was. The Lord made it clear that it was iniquity that took her there…
THE VISION
What did Brother Sadiq see? After a forty-day fast that I was requested to go through by the Lord, in the place of prayer, I suddenly saw light around me and then heard the audible voice of the Lord saying, “Men have seen the sky, the sun, moon and stars, the mountains and the hills and yet they fear Me not; I will not hold My peace anymore, I am coming to judge the earth.”
MY GOING DOWN INTO HELL
When the Lord told me that the people in destruction are going to hell except they repent, then I asked the Lord “Can I see the place?” He said “Yes, you can see hell because you asked in a right way”. The Lord said “Come with me” and the next thing I saw was that we were walking together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, “This is the place you wanted to see, don’t be afraid because of who I will allow you to see, and what I will show you.” The place was very terrible. It was dark and I could hear screams of billions upon billions of people, men and women. Though the place was dark, I could still see because the light of God was shining. His face was shining like the sun in its strength. I saw the flames of fire looking reddish and multitudes of people as though they were swimming in the fire. The people I was allowed to speak to were in their individual pits of fire. These pits of fire are literally billions upon billions! They would try to come out of the pit, but it was as if the fire would melt them. I saw billions upon billions of demons running around. These demons were more or less making mockery of those there.
The Lord said “I will allow you to talk with three men who were top preachers from your country but are now in hell.” These are people I never met or knew on earth. Each of these men introduced himself to me and acknowledged that he deserved to be there in hell.
The first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International).
When I saw his state of suffering in hell, then I asked him some questions.
Q. Why are you here?
A. Covetousness and I was full of self-righteousness while I was on earth. And I deserve to be here.
Q. Are you used to the pains and the suffering?
A. No. The suffering is new every day.
Q. For how long have you been here?
A. Thirteen (13) years
Q. What if I want to come here where you are?
A. If you want to, you are welcome.
While I was talking with him his flesh would melt as if acid was poured on his face. All the time he was talking with me, he was in torment in his own pit of fire.
The next person I talked with was Baba Paul Gindiri (New Life for All). While he was looking at me, he was screaming in his own pit of fire. As he would try to talk, fire would come from his mouth melting his throat. Then the throat came back again and he was able to talk with me. As he was talking there was fire burning even inside his head and he was in real torment.
Q. Why are you here?
A. My works brought me here
Q. What works?
A. Guile (deceit, hypocrisy, falsehood)
Q. But I was touched by some of your messages I have listened to, yet you are here. Is your message that we are listening to also going to bring us here?
A. No
Q. Why?
A. If you allow the Spirit of the Lord to lead you and not your human mind, your life will glorify God through the messages.
The next person I spoke with was Pastor Philip Mokungah (Oasis Church, Plateau state). He was talking with me with his head upside down. The Lord says that was the state of his punishment at that hour.
Q. Who are you and why are you here?
A. I was Pastor Philip Mokungah. Now I know I am nothing and myself-will brought me here. And I’ve already sowed the seed of self-will and selfish desire in my family. The more it grows the more my punishment in hell increases. I was walking right with God then gave room to the devil and he cut me off. He succeeded through my desire and at the end I divorced my wife. This was the first step that separated me from God. And I took it very lightly. Now I am here as a result of my self-will.
He also gave me a message for his family.
While I was talking with him, I also saw a woman who was a very popular female preacher from Nigeria – She introduced herself saying, “See me, see me, see me, Bimbo Odukoya,” but I was not allowed to talk to her but she was allowed to talk to me. She said what brought her there was secret sin, though she did not state what the secret sin was. The Lord made it clear that it was iniquity that took her there.
Ten other people spoke to me but I was not allowed by the Lord to speak to them. Eight of them are of other nationalities (Non-Nigerians).
  1. There was a man I met in Indonesia where I went preaching in 2009. He said he was in hell because of wrong counseling. He was a counselor who was giving people wrong counsel
  2. One of them said he is there because of the spirit of irresponsibility.
  3. Another said he came there because of gossip.
  4. Another said he is there because of the spirit of bitterness.
  5. A lady said she came there because of lying in the name of God.
  6. There was a young man who said he was arrested while on earth for preaching the gospel and the devil cut him off in prison where he compromised his faith.
  7. There was a woman who was just wailing but I could not pick out her words.
  8. There was an elderly man who said he wished he was me because looking at me I was not feeling what he was feeling.
  9. I saw a young girl with a very long hair with different colors. She was an occultic girl who was in the choir of her church.
  10. The last person was a young man. He said he called himself into the ministry because he desired to help God. The hand of the Lord was not on him and therefore no grace. He went to so-called men of God seeking anointing of the Holy Spirit. As they prayed, they transferred the same evil spirits in them into him. He gave a message – “Be careful of those you allow to lay hands on you.”
The three men the Lord allowed me to speak with were very popular preachers. God, however, is not a respecter of persons for He is a just judge. Acts 10:34-35: “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.
Rom 2:11: “For there is no respect of persons with God.” Rom. 11:22: “Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.”
THE RAPTURE
What does the Scripture say concerning the rapture of the ready saints?
1 Thess. 4:16-18:
“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”
1 Thess. 5:1-11:
“But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.
But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.”
Rev 22:10-12:
“And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.
And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. ”
The Lord showed me an open vision of the rapture before He took me down to hell. The first person I saw in the vision was the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. I have seen Him on several occasions before now so I know Him.
The Lord ALLOWED me to see the PRESENT CONDITION (not FUTURE DESTINATION!) of everyone He has privileged me to meet in my two and half year’s journey with Him. As well as many others that I have never met including those the Lord said I will meet in future.
1.       I saw those who were going up in glory with the Lord.
2.       I saw those were going down in destruction.
Those in Category 2 were far more in number compared to those in Category 1.
There were those who were not seen in Category 1 or 2. The Lord says these ones are hiding in darkness for there is nothing hidden in the Light.
Most of the ministers who were going up in glory, the Lord says, are not the popular ministers known by men on earth but are known by Him. However, I saw some ministers of the gospel that I know.
Most of the major ministers in Nigeria were seen going down in destruction. The Lord says this is the season of judgment. He says He cannot bear any longer what they are doing in His name for He is coming to judge the earth, yet it is not too late if they repent; but He says, “If you refuse to be sincere with yourself and repent, you know where you are going – your destiny is eternal destruction.”Just some of the major ministers among the so many ministers in destruction are going to be mentioned here for the purpose of their redemption. The Lord says it is not His will for you to be where you are right now and you know it.
I have never met or known any of these ministers. However, some of these ministers were brought to me in the place of prayer for intercession during the forty-day fast preceding this vision. The Lord introduced them to me as lost ministers. Christian national leaders from other countries include – Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Billy Graham, Joyce Meyer, Rod Parsley, Myles Munroe, Mike Murdock, Paula White, Ron Kenoly, Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Pat Robertson, Reinhard Bonkke, Pope Benedict, David Yongi Cho, Duncan Williams and many others!
The essence of mentioning these names is for these people to be warned by those who know them and love them so there can be a change in their ways before it is too late! My responsibility is to simply report what I saw and to warn, so I am free of their blood. There are many other lost ministers whose names cannot be listed here, but let everyone examine himself before the searchlight of the Holy Spirit. Each of us must confront ourselves with the gospel of truth before it is too late forever!
Ezek. 3:17-21:
“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Ezek. 33:7-11:
“So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: ‘Thus you say, “If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?”‘ Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?”
The truth is like a double-edged sword which if received reverently could comfort us and if rejected could crush us (Heb. 4:12-13).
This vision is a demonstration of grace and love from the FATHER-HEART OF GOD.
I saw many national leaders including President Barrack Obama and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan going down in destruction. They also must be warned!
When I looked at the people who were going up with the Lord, they were very calm, at peace and full of joy.
When I looked down at the people in destruction, I was surprised because some of them are supposed to be the people of God that I know. They were crying out in agony and pain. Yet the Lord said there was nothing He could do except they repent. At this point I had questions in my mind. Then the Lord told me to ask questions.
Q. Where is the destination of these people who are going up with You?
A. They are coming to be with Me where I prepared for them.
Q. For those going down in destruction, where is their destination?
A. They are going down to hell except they repent.
Q. Why are these people in destruction?
1.      Hypocrisy – what they are in their mouth is not what they are in their heart.
Matt 15:7-9: “Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: “These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”
2.      Submitting to the spirit of paranoid that does not allow them to see sin as God sees it, thus making light what is serious in His sight. This spirit works directly against the Spirit of Truth.
John 16:13-14: “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not    speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.  He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you”.
Consequently, they are not pure in heart, for only the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:8)
“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.” Heb. 12:14.
Coming out of Hell
After the Lord brought me out of hell, I was back in the light were I was before. Then I said, “Lord, can I ask a question?” He answered,“Why not”.  “Lord, why did you allow me to have this experience. I’m afraid seeing these men in hell?” Then the Lord said to me, “I allowed you to see these men in hell because of the message you are carrying for this generation.” I now asked the Lord, “Can I carry this message of seeing these people who labored in Your vineyard, and yet ended up in hell?” The Lord said to me, “That is their choice. They knew the truth but they refused to confront themselves with the truth but others. You can carry the message because of the anointing that is upon your life”. “But Lord, You anointed these men as well and yet they have ended up in hell!” “It is because of their choice. If you also choose the wrong road like them, you will end up where they are. But my desire is that you continue on the right road”. This warning, of course, applies to all those going up with the Lord in glory! “What about those people who listen to their messages, would they be saved or lost like them?” “If they believe in Me, it is not their message, it is My message”. 
Then the Lord raised His two hands and was leaving. Then I asked Him, “Lord, when are you coming to take us?” He said, “I Myself do not know, only the Father”;as He said this, He was looking up towards heaven. After this He went up. There were many angels with Him in the clouds and they went back with Him.
The end of the vision
After they left, as I looked, I was shocked to find myself still in the place of prayer where I first knelt before the Lord the previous day, 2nd of September 2011. I realized I had been with the Lord for about twenty-four hours yet there was no weariness or weakness in my body. Then an anointing came upon me and the names of some of the people I had seen in the vision began coming to me especially the lost ministers, for prayer. I was given specific prayer points for each of them. The general prayer for all the lost ministers is for God to open their spiritual eyes to see the need to confront themselves with the gospel of Truth.
After this I gave thanks to the Lord for about an hour. I called Pastor Kelvin Stewart (my pastor) who said he tried to reach me the previous day without succeeding. He was assured by the Lord that I was alright, that I was with Him and would call early in the morning, which is what happened.
Pastor Kelvin has shared the vision with the people with whom we are relating as it affects them and there has been genuine repentance amongst us. Like I stated, the purpose of this revelation from the Lord is for REDEMPTION. Some of those mentioned have, with great humility and openness, made contact and sorting things out with God.
Why the vision?It is a warning and a wake-up call.
  1. To save the lost ministers, and sinners in and outside the organized Church.
  1. To fit the saved for greater service in the Kingdom of God.
THE TIME IS AT HAND.
MEN MUST BOW TO WORSHIP THE KING – JESUS!AND THEN ARISE TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM WHERE WE LIVE AND WORK! MAY WE BE FOUND RAPTURE- READY!
Conclusion
As you have read this book, dear friend, if you have not given your life to Christ and you desire to do so from your heart please pray the prayer below. Also, if you have just been a religious person, just going to church but you know you have no relationship with Christ as your head or you are a backslider. If you desire that Christ give you a pure life now you have a divine opportunity. Truly you are making the greatest decision in your life.
The End* I would like you to pray this prayer right away, if you want Jesus to come into your heart:
Heavenly Father, I come to You admitting that I am a sinner (Romans 3:23). Right now I choose to turn away from sin, and I ask you to cleanse me, by Your blood, of all unrighteousness. I believe that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross to take away all my sins.
I also believe that He rose again from the dead so that I may be justified and made righteous through faith in Him (Romans 6:23). I call upon the name of Jesus Christ, to be the Savior and Lord of my life (Acts 2:21). Dear Lord, I choose to follow You, and I ask that you fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:3).
I hereby renounce the power of Satan and sin over my life, declaring that I am now a born-again child of God (Romans 10:9-10). I am free from sin and full of the righteousness of God, in Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
If you just prayed this prayer by faith, the Word of God has promised that you are now BORN AGAIN! (II Corinthians 5:17). Welcome to the Kingdom of God! Now you have brothers and sisters all around the world. This is the most important decision that you have ever made. Take full advantage of it. Don’t go back into the world. The world leads to death, but the fear of God leads to eternal life. At each moment you need to live like it is the last day, and the last time of your life.

NairaLand

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook