Thursday, February 21, 2013

Meet Chris Attoh.. The Delectable Kwame On Tinsel



Ghanaian actor, Christopher Nii Attoh, is a star that shines in several ways. With over a decade of experience in the entertainment industry, he has carved a niche for himself as an entertainer who delivers excellently across different fields.
Regarded as one of the most handsome dudes on the Ghanaian movie scene (Ghollywood), the TV show-host, radio presenter, actor and meteoric master of ceremonies (MC) started from Groove FM, where he did his national service, moved toChoice FM and later the Metropolitan TV (popularly known as Metro TV), where he hosted the show, Links and also hosted the popular Show Time on Ghana TV (GTV). He attended Achimota High School, and did his Sixth form at the Accra Academy School before he left for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, where he studied painting.

He moved to London to study Banking and Security. Well known for his role as Kwame Mensah in Mnet’s series, Tinsel, his movie run includes Life and Living it, Choices, Scorned, Six Hours to Christmas, Sinking Sands, Deleting Bisi (2012), Perfect Picture, Three Virgins, Be My Guest and Flower Girl (2013), Run Baby Run,and Single and Married. He shared his first moments with DANIEL ANAZIA. 

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when dressing up?
Clothes are definitely something that you wear and not something that wears you as a person. Fashion, for me, should be easy and also be able to make statement. If I were to describe my style, it would be smart, casual, sophisticated, and rich smelling. I think the fragrance is a very big part of anyone’s fashion style; it’s not just the clothes. So, I look out for comfort, but stylish statement making outfits.

Your first love fashion piece
You definitely find me in T-shirts and blazers with good trouser pants to go. But a tie and a nice shirt are an addition to the swag on special days.

Your first choice designer
I’m stuck with Mai Atafo for his attention to details. He makes me look always on point in my outfits.
Your most expensive accessory
A Fossil watch; it cost a thousand, three hundred dollars, which, I think, is too much to spend on a watch.
Your first choice food
I love African dishes and there are so many because I have spent time in Ghana, Kenyan and Nigeria, and I have got my taste in each country. But there is nothing like the naija Eforiro; I could do it with anything — from plantain to rice.
First time on board a plane
I was aged seven and the experience is something….

Your first love (woman)
She is beautiful, and I must say, she is favoured to have me… My mum is my first wife; I get my compassionate side from her. I love and respect women; thanks to her (mother).
What’s between you and Isio Wanogho?
Isio is amazing and she is everything that speaks fashion. As a model, she is beautiful, sassy and ravissant. It was nice working with her, even though at the end of the day, people said all kind of things about us. Someday, I will shell the karnel and tell details of our chemistry.
 Your first impression about Nigerian girls
It’s a three-letter word, H-O-T.

How do you manage attention from your female fans?
I would simply quote a popular Italian actor, Rudolph Valentino, who said; “Women are not in love with me but with the picture that they see of me on the screens. I’m merely but a canvas on which women paint their dreams.” So, I would tell you that it comes with the job but as an individual, I am just like any other guy and I manage it just like any other guy.

What is the first thing that attracts you to a lady?
There are a number of things. It must be someone that I can click with; someone who understands, considering my kind of job. Oops! Sorry ladies, Chris is currently in a relationship with someone very special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook