Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm simply not AVAILABLE - Joselyn Dumas




The stunning star has been inundated marriage proposals from her numerous suitors, but has finally spoken out to place a finish to it.  I AM NOT SINGLE AND SEARCHING so please kindly ignore those publications on social networking.Those aren't EXACTLY my words,' she said. Curvy Joselyn, 33 can hardly be missed at any event, and is described since the dream woman of all men with forsight adjudging her the greatest Ghanaian celebrity in 2012


Joselyn took to social networking site Facebook earlier today to declare that she is 'simply' not available.
"For those who through that have been sending me tonnes and tonnes of marriage proposals....sorry guys I'm simply not AVAILABLE. Thanks for your understanding. God bless you." Hopefully the Romeo's will now give her a break 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook