Saturday, July 12, 2014

#5 of Top 17 Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood (ADA AMEH)



5 ADA AMEH- I Will Get Married Some Day

40 year old plus sized actress, Adah Ameh who had a baby at age 14 out of wedlock is yet to tie the knot. The actress talked about her single status last year to Punch. Excerpt:Continue...

Has your marital status changed now?
Ada Ameh is still very much single. I believe I will get married some day. I don’t know when, but I will be married.
How come you are not married yet?
Am I ugly? I am beautiful. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. When the time for marriage comes, it will happen.

Could it be your size that has delayed your marriage?

No way! I am like Mount Zion, I can never be shaken. Some men love them big. If you throw your left arm, you will touch flesh, you throw the other arm, you will touch flesh. The impression that actresses hardly get married or stay in marriages is wrong. We are human beings like every other person in any other profession. This is what we do for a living. You wouldn’t say a banker is not good for marriage since her profession requires her coming home late. Some people are late starters while some others are early starters. Maybe you will qualify me as late starter in marriage. The most important thing is that I will get married some day.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook