Saturday, February 1, 2014

Between January and February (Write "Ase,amin,amen" with faith if u believe)




January: My son am tired
February: why?
January: My time is up, i
will be
going to join your
forefathers
February: I know, u re
gone... i will miss you Dad
January :But let me tell
you some
things b4 i go
February:What is it?

January: Please when i go,
make sure
you take care of this
person
February: Who?...
January: The person
(reading)
listening to this
conversation of
ours?
February: Okay January: I
made some promises
to this person during my
reign,
i fulfilled some, and some I
couldn’t
February: But why
couldn’t you
fulfill all dad?
January:Well, my
son...sometimes time and
human factors affected
some of the promises
February:But...
January: But surely, I
spoke
with ELedumare/God on this person's
behalf, and
ELedumare/God granted my wish in
you to fulfill
the rest promises. So these
are the rest of the
fulfillment
you will carry out on
this person..
February: Go on dad..
January: Stabilize this
person's
health without cease all
through your reign!Open a
direct link
between our ELedumare/God and this
person
February:Done, carry on
January:Ensure that this
person's dreams come to
reality
within the shortest
February:Alrigh t January:
Give this person wealth
that
will touch lives of
multitudes
February: surely
January:Make sure that
you
remove all remaining
hindrances to
success from this person's
way, I have being trying
to make sure that
money will never remain
d
priority of this person, so
keep to that pls, make
sure son!
February: I will dad, no
problem!
January:Pay more
emphasis on the advice of
this person's
friends, dont worry about
that of
this person's enemies, God
will take
care of that! Get it?
February: Yes
January:Finally , promise
me that when your own
time is up,
you will instruct
that your offspring
after offspring
(March ,April ,
May.....to....D ecember) to
keep positive fulfilments
of this person
going!
February:yes dad, may
Eledumare/God help
me!
January: Now i can pass to
the
beyond happily! May you
be prosperous
February ,,
Write "Ase" with faith if
u
believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook