Monday, February 3, 2014

"Asari Dokubo Is A Thug, abnormal human being " - Nasir El Rufai



Mallam Nasir El-Rufai said Asari Dokubo a Niger Delta freedom fighter is a thug.The former minister of Nigeria federal capital territory said so while responding to questions from saharareporters after his interogation at SSS office.
“Asari Dokubo is a thug. I don’t compare myself to him. I’ve never taken up arms against the state. I’m a normal human, law-abiding Nigerian. I don’t compare myself with thugs,” El-Rufai said.Prior to this time, Asari-Dokubo, a supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan had referred to El-Rufai as a coward on his initial refusal to honour the invitation of the DSS.El-Rufai also lamented that the upcoming national conference is a ploy to divert attention from the failures of Jonathan’s administration.

 Random Post
Between Olamide and Wande Coal, (Over N*ude Photo Reference)
Unbelievable: Nollywood Actress Lola Alao Works in a Supermarket in U.S
Nollywood Hot Woman, Halima Abubakar Disobeys Her Mum, acquires another ₦10m Posh Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook