Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Check out Billionaire businessman Deinde Fernandez' lovely daughter



 Nigerian gemstone tycoon Antonio Deinde Fernandez is indeed wealthy, he's his pesonal Island. He also owns a mansion in Larchmont, NY, a residence in Brussels, a palace in Nigeria and a German shopping château that once belonged to Napoleon Bonaparte. He has  three individual planes and is worth about $8.7 billion. And the lady above is his child, 25 year-year Abimbola Fernandez, who lately joined the music industry. She released her first single 'Let's Take It Naked', just yesterday and aspires to be the next Rihanna. 
"I think that, unfortunately, everyone’s perception of socialites has been pretty accurate so far, which is what I want to change. People think I’m exactly like Paris Hilton, that I do nothing, I don’t work for myself, I don’t make my own money, I just spend my dad’s money, and I’m a spoiled brat. I hope they’re not right.” Bim as she's called explains why she's following her passion and going into music. See more photos after the break...







No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook