Monday, November 25, 2013

Photos: Tonto Dikeh Formally Introduces Micheal Awolaja As Her Boyfriend On Stage.



 Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is reportedly now dating the CEO Malivelihood, Micheal Awolaja.In situation you did not know, Micheal Awolaja may be the person behind all Tonto's tailored Diamond iPhones, Rolex and more.According to Celebrity blogger, Emeh Achanga:
 Continue

“Tonight, Tonto Dikeh walked to the ELOY Awards venue with two handsome men by her side. Hot Steel & Micheal. When she won her prize for the best actress, she thanked her supporters and got everyone expressing aw when she claimed “I'll also prefer to thank my boyfriend” pointing at him.When I  followed the pair outside to confirm this, Tonto Said:
  “I'm gonna sue someone if this history is set up. That you don't know if it's correct or not. I recently claimed he's my boyfriend but that you don't know if he's really my boyfriend or my friend. Besides I will have a husband in the home and he may be pissed off if he sees this. That's how all you bloggers go around placing fake stories that may not be accurate. Make sure you get your facts straight. Blushing and laughing, Micheal jokingly claimed “I'm gonna sue you for this”

Check out a number of the expensive gifts that Tonto has gotten from her very rich boyfriend in new times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook