Saturday, November 30, 2013

Famous Saheed Bologun Sues Ex-wife, Fathia Bologun over Surname.



Few years ago, Saheed Balogun reportedly said he'd soon stop his ex wife, Fathia Balogun, from using his name.
Saheed was quoted to have said
 “She is my ex. As for my name that she remains answering, the deed will undoubtedly be done soon. The Nigerian law says that if 3 or 4 years, you can certainly do something about it. If somebody wants to keep my name, what of the new person to arrive? It has nothing related to grudges.”

And now, it looks like Saheed is set to do something positive about his threat.
A dependable source informed us that the actor had taken his ex to court insisting that she drop his name.
Recall also that Fathia had also reportedly boasted within an interview this past year, that nobody could stop her from using her name.
Fathia had said, 
“I laugh, my name is Fathia Balogun and it's going to keep Balogun; nobody can ever change that and nobody can stop me from answering that name.”
When contacted Saheed within the recent development, the actor chose to be evasive.
“I have told you that I don't like discussing my private life. I'll talk about my new project. Go and meet those people letting you know relating to this story,” he said.
Several calls were also built to Fathia Balogun, she didn't respond. A text was provided for her, she didn't respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook