Saturday, November 30, 2013

Comment Of The Day: GOP



  "THE MAIN REASONS WHY I AM LIGHT-YEARS AWAY FROM THE GOP":


I cannot be a member of the Republican Party of America for a number of reasons that I have listed below:


(i). I do not believe in their trickle-down economy policy that favors the rich only. I can not support a political party that promotes unregulated capitalism, higher tax-break for the rich corporations and the wealthy Americans, as well as the complete destruction of the social safety nets that help the poor in America.
(ii). I cannot join a political party that intentionally promotes unfounded conspiracy theories, religious bigotry and the anti-science policies, such as, President Barack Obama was not born in America, President Barack Obama is a secret Muslim, the global warming is a farce, the big government is the enemy of America, America is a Christian nation that was founded by her founding fathers on the Judeo-Christian theology.

(iii). I cannot be a member of a political party that does not reflect the 21st century America that is rapidly changing demographically in its party leadership hierarchy and national policies for all Americans" -
Sunday Iwalaiye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook