Saturday, October 5, 2013

World’s First Trillionaire, Reggie Theus From Texas Got decieved By Bank Error



Texas Man, Reggie Theus Becomes World’s First Trillionaire Due To Bank Error When I came across Reggie Theus story, I was forced to laugh a little. Yes he is the world’s first trillionaire but only for few hours.  The Texas-based restaurant manager got the shock of his life when he saw over 4 trillion dollars in his bank account. Like his daily routine, he went to work the next day and coordinated his staff. His bank later realized they made a mistake and quickly removed the money from his bank account. “I was definitely surprised when I looked in my account and saw that much money in there.’I looked it up and there’s never been a trillionaire before.” – Reggie told KLTV

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook