Monday, October 21, 2013

Photo Post 1: Gaddafi's widow demands thorough investigation of his murder (Graphic Photos)




The  Omo Oodua has received a letter from Muammar Gaddafi's widow Safia Farkash via a source, which is in fact a proclamation addressed to the entire world. Safia Farkash is spreading this letter through her sister Fatima. (PHOTO 18+)

“In the memory of NATO's aggression against my country, which turned Libya into chaos, and in the memory of my husband, whom I consider to be a martyr, my dear son and the people who were with them on October 20, 2011, when NATO air forces shelled the cortege of Libya's leader, and then, their wounded bodies were butchered by a crowd of people whom I can call no other way than criminals.
Continue to see Gaddafi Graphic Pics and link to next Photo Post after the break.



                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook