Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OJB discharged from Hospital after a successful Kidney Transplant




 After a successful Kidney surgery in far India, OJB Jezreel has been finally discharged.
The ace producer sent a launch stating that he's well, has been discharged and will soon go back to the country.

Read after the break.


Dear fellow Nigerians.

Greetings from far India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with only a little surprise. I have already been reading lots of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.

I believed I must sign up for a quick moment and tell you that I'm officially discharged today from a healthcare facility, after having a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God's Grace. I want to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have  been possible.

I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all your love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be house with you soon.
Thanks yet again sincerely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook