Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tragedy: "Armed robbers went to my house in Jos and attacked my mother" - Super Eagles Striker Ahmed Musa



Armed robbers raided the home of Super Eagles star forward Ahmed Musa in the Nigerian north central town of Jos on Wednesday night.  The CSKA Moscow forward told Naijanews.com.ng that the gunmen numbering about 10 stormed his house close to the Plateau State Government House in the posh neighborhood of Rayfield few minutes past 11 in the night and carted away cash and valuables.
Continue after the break.

"Armed robbers went to my house in Jos and attacked my mother, they hit her on the head with gun, but I thank God she is okay after she was taken to the hospital after the robbery by my sister," Musa Said
In a statement by the super eagles striker, he said"I was told about 10 of them came, tied the security man. They actually came for my wife thinking she was still around as my mum said they asked after her, because she went to Jos with my mother, but she has since returned to Kano.“It was a pity such thing happened. I thank God they didn't hurt anyone so badly. They stole money, LED TVs, mobile phones and other valuables."

Ahmed Musa is back in Nigeria for Saturday’s crunch 2014 World Cup qualifier against Malawi and he maintained the incident will not affect him.

"It won't affect me as I am focused on the weekend match. No one was hurt seriously and what they stole is nothing -

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook