Monday, September 23, 2013

The bad and the ugly of Islam and Christianity in Africa.




Islam and Christianity is recreating Africans to be their own enemy. Kenya and Nigeria on my mind. For God so love this world that he gave his only son to be murdered for you and you? I knew it's not for me because those who partook in his son's death live better that Africans. 
So what side did Jesus died for? Who directly inherited the loot of Mecca? 

Continue after the break.


The Romans and Jews today can boast of a nation. Even though they killed the "holly trinity." What is the problem of Africans in 2013, seeking and taking revenge on infidels or their blood brothers? Who are the infidels? Where is the Crusade and Jihad against poverty and economy independence? Islam continuously slamming us into extinction. Christianity and insanity walk hand in hand like husband and wife.

Christ and crisis. Muslim and ignorance. How can you believe you were cursed, yet! Carry a cross. Abrahamic religion is now a stigma in this Afro mumudom! This plantation of "ChrIsLam" is dangerous to its inhabitant like a plague. How can we continue to trust Jehovah that failed Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden? If this God can fail two naked humans he created. How can he protect the world in cloth of ignorance? What credibility does he have to lead humanity?

I love humanity and I respect diversity of culture and tradition but I will never wear a bomb vest to prove my point. I will never cleanse myself with a blood of an innocent man from a Roman crucifix even if he was called Jesus the Christ. No man was born an infidel. No man should be killed because he sees his God in a different light like his ancestors. I am a Yoruba man some of you would call a pagan, infidel or a gentile.

Fortunately, I love myself unconditionally. I have no such name for you because we are all humans (eniyan, in Yoruba). Eniyan (eniti ayan) in English means, 'the chosen one.' You should be special than the religious umbrella you all call a shelter, you home your hate for humanity under and ignorance of yourself. When would you learn that humanity comes first not your adopted religion?

NB: If you are a muslim or a Christian that respect humanity. You shouldn't concern yourself about this post. 


Source: OBK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook