Thursday, September 26, 2013

R.I.P: Late MC Loph’s Mother Dies



Exactly couple of years after losing her star son in a tragic road accident, Mrs Obiajulu is dead. The aged mother of star singer Nwaozo Obiajulu aka MC Loph passed on couple of days ago at a personal hospital in Enugu after battling an undisclosed illness.

Mrs Obiajulu lost her two children, MC Loph and his sister on the 14th of September 2011 in a tragic car crash on Benin Ore Expressway.
Continue after the break.

They certainly were heading to a conventional wedding ceremony once the tragedy struck. The car they were in somersaulted severally before landing in a ditch.
After the death of her son, Mrs Obiajulu accused Emeka Morgan (his manager) of killing him.

Hear what she said within an interview months before her death;

“Emeka Morgan killed my only son and daughter, left me childless and handicapped. Since Obiajulu died, the sole time I set my eyes on the so-called Morgan was in May 2012, when he came with Obi Madubogu, gave me a case of rice, a quart of groundnut oil and 60 thousand naira and asked me to never allow Nkiru (MC Loph's wife) to have a share of the money. But I couldn't, I gave the amount of money over to Nkiru after he left and it had been used to correct the Camry with which she does most of her run arounds in Lagos. Ever since then, he'd neither called nor checked on me again”

So sad! May her soul rest in eternal peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook