Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm Proud To Say Patience Jonathan Is My Lord Jesus Christ ––Bipi




For the first time since he tried to impeach the Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly with five members backed by the powers in Abuja, Hon Evans Bipi, representing Ogu Bolo State Constituency in the House has come out to address some of the thorny issues. Below is a brief excerpt:
Continue after the break.

You were seen in a video trying to snatch a GUN from a policeman. What did you want to do it?
What happened was that after Chidi Lloyd used the mace to hit my colleague, he ran away, then the governor came, supervised the beating of my colleague. So, I was running after him (Rotimi Amaechi). That policeman now used the gun to hit me. Take a look at my hand. So I dragged the rifle in anger. I don’t know how to shoot. I was only trying to ask him why he used the gun to hit me. I was only trying to let him know that what he did was bad. Why did he stop me from going after the governor? I was going to meet the governor to tell him that coming to the House to supervise the beating of my colleague was not good.

Why do you call the President’s wife mummy? Are you in any way related to her?
Have you forgotten that she is from Okrika? So, whoever attains the position of the First Lady, what would you call the person? You call her mummy. She is the mother of the nation and she is the mouthpiece of Okrika people. She is the mother of Okrika people. So, every Okrika person calls her mummy.

But you are from Ogu Bolo. Is Ogu Bolo near Okrika, why she hails from?
Ogu Bolo is Okrika. They are all Okrika people. It is like Ikwerre and Obio/Akpor; they are all Ikwerre. It is only the local government areas that split them. So, as an Okrika woman, who has risen up to that position, everybody calls her mummy.

Is that why you also call her your Jesus Christ on earth? What is her role in your life?
People are misinterpreting this Jesus Christ on earth. Let me say this. Man is God to man; it is in the Bible. You must not see God; you will see God through somebody. God said, see me through Jesus Christ. That is why we are seeing God through Jesus Christ. This woman (Patience Jonathan) is everything in my life. She made me what I am today.

Are you talking about politics?
Politically and otherwise; I can say it anywhere. I can say she is my Jesus Christ because she has made me who I am today. That is the truth and I can defend that anywhere. Babangida’s wife was from Delta State. Her people called her mummy. Yar’Adua’s wife is from Katsina, all the people from Katsina call her mummy. Even Governor Rotimi Amaechi’s wife, the people call her mummy. When a woman attains such level, everybody calls her mummy. It is a form of respect to her. But to me, my mummy (Patience Jonathan) is special because she brought me up to this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook