Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lobatan: Married pastor caught by mistress in brothel with prostitute in South Africa



Signed commitment by pastor and mistress
A woman was devastated after she found out that her boyfriend was not only hanging out with prostitutes, but he was married as well. 
Tumi Megalane, 32, of Tshwane, South Africa, said she had the shock of her life when she found her boyfriend, who is a pastor, at a brothel.
However, things got even worse when she learned that he was married, and that he has a 4-month-old baby.
“I was a fool to trust the man. He told me he was single. He also told me he loved me and that he wanted to marry me,” she said.
Continue..

Pastor Ronny Mokoena, 37, hooked up with Megalane at a church conference. As the relationship progressed, the woman began spending time with the pastor at his home. “I spent the week at his home while his wife was at work in Johannesburg. I knew nothing about him being married,” Megalane said.
The pastor unofficially committed to the woman. In a written commitment, Pastor Mokoena wrote: “Ronny and Tumi agree to marry in 2015. We agree to have sex until we formally get married. Anyone who breaks this agreement will be held accountable by the court of law.” This paper, (see photo right) was signed by both parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook