Tuesday, July 8, 2014

“The Famous Jett Jackson” Is Dead



The presence of dεath seems to be very prominent amongst Hollywood. Adding to the untimely dεaths of Lisa Robin Kelly of “That 70′s Show” and Gia Allemand of “The Bachelor,” 29-year-old Lee Thompson Young, best known for his role in “The Famous Jett Jackson,” was found dεad in his LA apartment from an apparent self-inflicted gυnshot wound, TMZ reports. Hours after the story hit the Internet, Thompson’s publicist confirmed reports that the young actor committed suicidε.


At the time of his dεath, Young appeared in the TNT show “Rizzoli & Isles.” TMZ reports that his absence from the set this morning prompted staffers to call the landlord of Young’s home to check on the actor.  It is upon entering the home that the landlord discovered Thompson’s body and contacted authorities. 

Actress Meagan Good took to her Instagram account to leave a touching message about Thompson’s death:

My Lee .. My friend .. My dear Friend .. I love you man .. My heart Is so broken .. You are remarkable Smiley ..you are incredible .. Light and beauty .. So humble and gentle .. Loving and sweet .. Serious and thoughtful lol ..it’s like you were always in touch with something so transcending -that others couldn’t even begin to touch it or identify it .. you lived in that space .. You were such a Special and beautifully different kind of being .. a original .. Im thinking about all the silly times lol …the random adventures of you, me and @mrtyhodges.. Teenagers then young adults on a constant mission … a brilliant mind .. a gorgeous spirit .. I’ll miss you .. Alot .. You loved me enough to fearlessly remind me of my worth .. Thank you .. I pray you Peace … And everlasting Love wrapped up in Our Fathers Arms ..I love you always and always my Brother,.

According to his Wikipedia page, Young graduated with Honors from the University of Southern California, majoring in Cinematic Arts. He was a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Thompson played the leading role in the “Famous Jett Jackson” Disney series for all three of its seasons. The show’s creator, Fracaswell Hyman, reportedly created the character before casting Lee Thompson Young for the role. Like Jett, Young was raised in a single parent home in the South, and decided on an acting career at an early age. Young went on to write one of the episodes produced for the series, according to the show’s Wikipedia page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook