Friday, July 25, 2014

Man kills pregnant burglar after she told him 'I'm going to have a baby'



 80 year old pensioner Tom Greer (pictured right) shot and killed Andrea Miller, 28 (pictured left), as she ran away from him after burgling his home with another man.

Mr Greer, who was not arrested for the killing, said he shot the woman twice in the back after she told him she was pregnant.
"She says 'don't shoot me, I'm pregnant - I'm going to have a baby'. And I shot her anyway. The lady didn't run as fast as the man so I shot her in the back twice. She's dead, but he got away." Mr Greer told news channel NBC4 without remorse.
Continue..

Miller and another man identified as 26 year old Gus Adams burgled the man's home in Long Beach, Los Angeles earlier this week. Greer said he caught them in his house in the middle of the night.
"When I went in there, they tackled me. Both of them jumped up on top of me."
Greer said while they were ransacking his house, he found his gun and fired it making them both run from the house empty handed. But as the lady was running away from the scene, she pleaded with him not to shoot her that she was pregnant, Greer still went ahead and killed her, justifying his actions as self-defense.

But shouldn't he have had mercy on her? Seeing that she was running and hadn't stolen anything, didn't harm him and claimed to be pregnant? Opinions vary on this. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook