Saturday, May 31, 2014

#2 of Top 10 African footballers & their super S3xy wives That we Know [Pics]



2. Yakubu And Yvonne Aiyegbeni
Out of favor Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni married heartthrob Yvonne Lameen Ikhana in Lagos in July 2008. Yvonne is the daughter of one of Nigeria’s soccer legend, kadiri Ikhana. Aiyegbeni, 31, talked about his love for his wife in a recent interview; “When I wake up everyday, I look at her face and she makes me happy. I go for training and play my matches with happiness in my heart. That is the motivation that makes me perform well. She often tells me: ‘Just go there and play well and score for me. That gives me more confidence and belief in myself,” he said. They are blessed with two children


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook