Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pr*stitutes send me n*de images – Senator



A group of close to a dozen prostitutes recently got Kenyan Senator Mike Sonko’s phone number. They have since been sending him raunchy WhatsApp picture messages, and promising to offer their ‘goodies’ in exchange for cash or employment.

“At first I was shocked when I received the nude photos. I wanted to seek legal action, but later realised they were underprivileged Kenyans desperate to make ends meet. I offered to help them, and so invited them to my office and offered to buy them business equipment that would keep them off the streets,” reveals the Senator.



However, despite the humane gesture by the Nairobi Senator, there are rumours that some of the women have since sold their equipment and quietly sneaked back to the red light district.

“I will still find a more sober way to rehabilitate them. They need love not condemnation,” says the married father of three.

I would not re-elect Shebesh.

The controversial senator told The Nairobian during the interview that there was nothing going on between him and politician Esther Passaris.

“I love her. She is like a sister to me,” were the exact words from Nairobi’s Senator Mike Sonko when asked about his alleged fling with the former Nairobi women representative candidate.

The alleged relationship, which the Sonko denies, was said to have been fuelled by the previous scandals and hate relationship between him and Shebesh.

“I have nothing against Shebesh. Our only relationship now only exists because of our respective positions. Otherwise she goes her way and so do I,” added the Senator.

News about the two being romantically involved with each other was the subject of social media enthusiasts, as photos of the two allegedly leaked into the internet went viral.

“I know the women of Nairobi regret ever electing Shebesh. Her behaviour in the past one year in office is nothing to write home about,” he said, adding that were they to go to the polls now, he would not support her re-election.

“I wouldn’t say who to campaign for. I would let the people of Nairobi make their decision. However, I would make sure I enlighten them not to make another bad decision,” said the Senator.

Sonko, who is loved for dishing out money, claims he feels obliged to help and change the life of any Kenyan he meets.

“ Every time I give, somehow I find myself receiving in tenfold. It is a character that I thank God for everyday. I really don’t care about what say about my giving ways,” he told The Nairobian.

During the Easter holidays, the senator took baby Satrin Osinya for a retreat with his family in Mombasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook