Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Get More Nigerian Twitter followers !




Nigerian Twitter Followers

So you need more Nigerian twitter followers, and you need them fast? I originally posted this message on a web marketing forum, and received lots of really positive response. Here is the exact method I take advantage of to getting targeted Nigerian Twitter followers.

I needed to generally share with you the strategy that I used personally, and through many different niches to attract a greater caliber of NIgerian Twitter followers, a way called "the leach method."


I started developing this process back Myspace, and it really can be utilized on any social networking platform where you could directly contact people (like LinkedIn). Mass following can work, but as a lo of you (myself included) are finding, in addition you get lots of useless spam accounts, uninterested people, or others just trying to improve their "following count." I don't find out about you, but I'm not thinking about
having a million bot followers, I'd rather individuals who help me... Make money!

Basically, spend some time researching the largest names linked to your niche. Who'd your clients/affiliates follow? Like, when Used to do  this with a saving studio I came across the largest local bands (who could have lots of smaller bands following them) and started  following bands/people that followed this act. This resulted in several inquires and a treatment put up for the studio.

It might seem really simple, but it will be may take some time. That you do not desire to just follow everyone who follows this person. I usually dive somewhere into the center of their follower's list, and start following from there. I skip obvious spam, and only add what  seem to be real people/companies/whatever.

Now, here's the important part! DO NOT ignore them if they follow you back. Send them an email, learn what's going on, and feel them out for what they're looking for. Build a connection with the person. Obviously not everybody will buy from you, but you'd be surprised at how responsive and helpful niche related people can be.

This technique works very well for B2B niches. B2C work nicely too, nevertheless you generally won't have the maximum amount of time to  create the non-public relationship through direct messages (I mean, is spending an hour or so conversing with someone worth a $5 sale for  your requirements?). With B2C, it is most beneficial to pursue potential affiliates or joint ventures.

Like this personally, I obtained one direct client, and two JV partners (one of whom referred me a $600 blog put up, one other has helped create sales presentations and saved me lots of time). Together with that I've also associated with and shared ideas with lots of people.

Although there wasn't money compensation, the free knowledge was worth it. Thought I'd share that with you, since I've been seeing much more of these kind of threads popping up. I am hoping it will help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook