Monday, March 10, 2014

Actress Anita Joseph Said no to her Lover’s Marriage Proposal, see why..



Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, popularly referred to as Nita J was in the headlines a few weeks back for rejecting her European lover's marriage proposal.. And in a new chat with Encomium, the curvy chiq explained why she allowed that opportunity go like that

Excerpts:
Why did you reject your lover’s marriage proposal?

I rejected it because I cannot be a full housewife.  He wants me to quit acting and become a full housewife. But I am not that type that sits at home all day.  I love working. I love being busy.  He said when we get
married, I will quit acting.....


How long have you known him?
I have known him for two years and we have dated for a year.

Tell us about him.
I don’t want to disclose his identity, all I can say is that his name is Mr. M.  He is a good guy but he can stab you when he gets jealous.  He is so possessive.
Does he know you are an actress?  How supportive is he of your career?
He knows who I am.  Why wouldn’t he know?  He saw me on television before we eventually met.  He has been following all my movies.  He is not in support of my career.  He wants me to quit after marriage.  He doesn’t want me out because he doesn’t like my involvement in love scenes.  He doesn’t want people to be looking at me and me exposing myself because of romantic scenes.

Do you have it in mind to get married one day?

Of course, I have marriage in mind.  But I am not in a hurry to walk down the aisle.

How old is Nita J?

Why do you want to know my age?  I cannot disclose that at all.

Why is Nita J controversial?

They made me controversial, you need to ask the people responsible for that.

You also like flaunting your figure all over the place, why?

I don’t know why, but there is a saying that when you have it, flaunt it.

You have been linked to a lot of men in the past, why have you not settled down with one of them?

I have no comment for that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook