Thursday, November 21, 2013

Graphic Pictures: Man Beates and Breaks Girlfriend's Nose over alleged cheating.



This man in the picture above, battered his girlfriend and mother of his two kids, Helen Callaghan until she passed out, just because he found text on her phone from another man. According to reports, Thomas Day, 39, choose to go through his woman's phone while she was asleep only to locate text that confirmed his fears that she was cheating on him. 
 Continue

Enraged, 26stone Thomas Day pounced on 6stone Helen and gave her the beating of her life, leaving her with horrific injuries  that made her almost unrecognizable. Her face was fractured in 20 places – including her cheeks, nose and eye sockets. Surgeons had to plant metal plates into her jaw and cheeks and are attempting to reconstruct Helen's face from photographs taken after the attack.

                           CLICK HERE TO SEE PICS: WARNING: GRA-PHIC CONTENT 

However, the shocker came when Miss Callaghan, in a chat with reporters insisted her boyfriend was not a monster despite what he did to her. Here's what she told Manchester Evening News:
I was told a pathologist's report found this 1 more blow possibly could have killed me. I was also told the type of injuries they had on me would normally be available on someone who had been dead. But I don't think Thomas meant to hurt me in the way he did.
  I don't think he meant to kill me or break the bones that he broke. He's not a monster.”
Police first arrested Thomas on suspicion of attempted murder, to which Thomas said:
'If I wanted her dead, I could have killed her.' He was later sentenced to 9 years, 4 months in prison and Miss Helen Callaghan says the sentence is too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook