Sunday, July 21, 2013

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics. Says nothing wrong in early marriage



Serving senator and former governor of Zamfara State, Ahmed Sani Yerima, yesterday amplified his support for early marriage when he stated that he could give out his six-year-old daughter in marriage, if need be.

Yerima had on Tuesday successfully prevented an amendment to the second part of Section 22 of the constitution by the Senate, which dwells on affirming someone as of age once the person is married, though the person could be lower than 18 years in age.

Yerima, who came under attacks in 2011 for allegedly getting married to a 13-yearold girl, yesterday replied his critics who have been lampooning him for promoting marriage for the under-age.
Continue...
He stated in an online publication yesterday that he did not deserve such criticisms, saying,

''Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business. 

This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ 

In Islam, marriage is not only about séx, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.

In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummátion of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man To Molést his wife in Shari’ah Law.

So what can anybody tell me?

~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fórnicators and cannot count the number of man they’ve Were Intimaté with.

~ I live in a City where primary school children disvírgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.

~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to Be Intimaté with them.

~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to próstitute and send dollars down.

~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild séx parties.

~ I live in a city where abórtion is so common that even a Chemist shop owner can perform abórtion with just N2,500.

These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima’s privaté matters. So ask me again why I support early marriage and I will slap the Jinn out of your head”.

- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima


What's your take on Senator Yerima's response?

2 comments:

  1. I criouzli support him ... Itz d truth ....................... Letz change Nigeria not break Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat he said was simply d truth,let's face d prblms we av in Nigeria and find d solutions to dem all rather dan intrudin in another person's private life

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook