Wednesday, June 26, 2013

11 Women Share The S-éxiest Photos They've Ever Taken (18__+++)



There's nothing s-éxier than a confident woman who embraces her body. Many already-married women get the photos taken for their partners' birthdays, their wedding anniversaries or simply to celebrate their wonderful bodies. Look through 11 beautiful photos of women below with explanation why they decided to take these photos.
"I did a '40 and Fabulous' shoot in January 2013. This was in celebration of one of my milestone birthdays. Also, I did the shoot for my husband who shares the same birthday as I do (January 28th). I did this photo specifically for my husband, Larry, as Green Bay is his favorite football team. I am wearing his hat and shirt and my pearls." - Tanya B.
Continue After The Break..

Submitted by @whoisnaldib
@hanalulu12: "A gift for my husband. I want him to remember how hot I was decades from now!"
"I did it because I lost over 100 pounds and wanted to show off my new body!" - Raphaela H.

@bbabybritt: "I did it to feel empowered and to remind myself that I am beautiful as I am."
@etxbarbie: "To remind him why he is marrying me!"
@quixee: "Honestly...I only did it because I won one at a bridal show! It was a good time though!"
"I did these for my husband for his wedding gift when we got married." - Jaime P.
"I had this taken about seven years ago. I was 37, single and feeling insecure about my body and my love life or lack thereof. During the shoot, we didn't have any intention of doing any semi-nude photos but as a joke, I started posing like Hugh Hefner was behind the lens. I had a female photographer and I took this as a compliment that she found me to be attractive (no, neither one of us were gay). The outfit I wore was a Halloween costume for a party I was attending that night. After the shoot, I felt more confident and definitely s-éxier. It must have showed, as I did have a few men hit on me at the party, even one that was 10 years younger. It felt good for my self esteem to be boosted. I'll be 44 years old this year and I'm remarried now. I can't say I'd do it again, especially at my age, but I do appreciate the photo and I'm not ashamed that I did do it. My husband makes me feel s-éxy, secure and confident that I don't need a photo to make me feel that way now." - Kelly-Anne

"Because I'm turning 50 this year!" - Julia C.
"I did one on my wedding day while getting ready. You are supposedly in the best shape of your life on your wedding day, and people take advantage of the moment. Why not document the way you look, inside and out? I felt it was a safe enough environment to get a few shots of me before my dress went on of my favorite features, which included my legs and part of my back. When I met my husband, I was shy of my average body. But I quickly learned that he loved me for me, regardless of wrinkles, lumps, or scars. I learned to love my body as is. The pictures were for him, to show him that I have come along way in loving myself because of him." - Monika W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook