Friday, January 10, 2014

Richest Woman in Nigeria denies contesting for governorship



One of Africa's richest women and chairman of Famfa Fat, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija has rejected reports that she is contesting for governor of Lagos State by 2015.
Continue to See her press statement after the break...

It has come to my notice, that there are posters and fliers being circulated in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State announcing me as a Governorship aspirant.

This is not true and I hereby confirm that I have no such intentions. Therefore, I disassociate myself from any persons or group of persons, posters or fliers in circulation about me contesting for governorship. Continue...
I have been paying attention to my calling from God to look after widows and orphans through The Rose of Sharon Foundation and I am also in service most importantly to God’s work as a Minister of his Word through His Ministry committed to us as the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International.  God has not called me into politics and I have never been involved in politics.

Please ignore whatever you may have read purportedly portraying me as a governorship aspirant.
Folorunsho Alakija (Mrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook